Return to the main index


In the Spring of 1990 researcher 'Jason Bishop' sent copies of the
following report to a select few investigators, and later gave permission
for the report to be distributed among a wider readership. Is the object
described within the report the product of secret technology being
developed by the Military-Industrial Complex as part of some covert or
deep-cover space project? Or does it involve something a bit more 'alien'
than mere top secret black-project research and top-of-the-line vanguard
aircraft designs -- the Stealth series, the Aurora, etc. -- which are being
developed at the Nevada Test Site? Or, could it be a combination of both?

NEW MEXICO - OCTOBER 23, 24, 1988', is reproduced in its entirety below.

"Upon arrival I was introduced to Dr. John F. Gille, a French National. Dr.
Gille has a PhD in Math/Physics from the University of Paris. He had worked
very closely with the French Government on the UFO phenomena in that

(Side Note: Dr. Gille had also released a report on another "Dulce-like"
base near Pine Gap - Alice Springs, Australia. This base is a massive
multi-levelled facility run by the "Club of Rome" which, like the
'Bildeberger' organization, is reputedly a cover for the Bavarian
Illuminati. The article spoke of antigravity disk research, and plans to
make Pine Gap a major "control center" for a "New World Order". Pine Gap is
equipped with whole levels of computer terminals tied-in to the major
computer mainframes of the world which contain the intimate details of most
of the inhabitants of industrialized nations. The article also spoke of the
infiltration of several major religious denominations, the media,
international governments, the economy, education, and other levels of
society by the Bavarian Illuminati, in order to prepare the way for a New
World Order dictatorship. The report also stated that the workers at Pine
Gap are highly indoctrinated and programmed so that they do not threaten or
sabotage the security of the Illuminati projects being carried out there. -

"He told me," Bishop continues, "that he has not worked in his chosen field
for fifteen years, having devoted all of his time to research on UFOs. Dr.
Gille is an amiable, forthright man. He has no reservations about
expressing his own views on the subject. He does hold several beliefs that
border on the paranormal. Dr. Gille had his wife, Elaine, with him. My
personal view of him is one of caution. Until I get to know him better, I
feel that I should be very careful.

"Edmound Gomez is a rancher. His ranch is 13 miles west of Dulce. (Note:
Accounts given by others state that the ranch is 13 miles east of Dulce,
however whatever the case may be it's safe to say that the ranch is 13
miles FROM Dulce. - Branton).

"From 1975 until 1983 the Gomez ranch was the scene [epicenter] of most of
the cattle mutilations that took place in the northern New Mexico /
southern Colorado area. He told me that his family homesteaded the Dulce
area 111 years ago and that as a result of these mutilations, they lost
$100,000 in cattle over an eight year period. One of these cases occurred
only 200 yards behind his home. He showed me the area.

"Edmound was very open and discussed with me the various mutilation cases
that had occurred on his ranch and on those of others. Upon our return from
the mountain trip, he invited me to his home where he shared with me
various photographs, clippings, letters etc. relating to the cases. He
loaned me several overhead photographs of the Mt. Archuleta area. I hope to
be able to have them examined through image intensification techniques.

"Edmound also told me about the many times that combat ready troops had
been spotted in the area. Some of these troops were found in areas that are
only gotten to through four-wheel drive trucks or on foot. [This is VERY
rugged country]. The troops were also spotted in areas that only the Apache
has permission to go. When the reported 'experimental aircraft' went down
in 1983, there were 'hundreds of troops, armed to the teeth' reported in
the area. When approached, the troops would run and disappear.

"Participants in the Mt. Archuleta expedition were: Gabe Valdez, Edmound
Gomez, Dr. John Gille, [name deleted], Manuel Gomez [Edmound's brother],
Jeff and Matt Valdez [Gabe's sons]. Because of Gabe's position as head of
the State Police in Dulce and Edmound being a part of the community, we
were given permission to go onto the mountain. It is located on the Apache

"We left about 1430 hrs, Sunday, 23 October 1988. We used Gabe's four wheel
drive pickup truck to get up the mountain. The road was incredibly
difficult. At one time we had to dig out the side of the mountain in order
to allow the truck to pass. At about 1730 hrs we arrived at the proposed
campsite. It was on a relatively flat area about 300 yards from the peak of
Mt. Archuleta.

"Gabe and Edmound both told me that in 1978 there was an agreement between
the Ute Indians [Colorado] and the Federal Government. This agreement
consisted of the Ute Nation receiving all the territory now occupied along
the New Mexico/Colorado border with the explicit agreement that they would
strictly enforce a 'NO TRESPASSING' regulation along the border of their
territory. Therefore, it is not possible to even cross the Ute Reservation
without special permission from the Tribal Headquarters. If caught without
this permission you are liable for a fine and/or jail and expulsion. There
is now a road leading to the Archuleta area through the reservation. It is
patrolled by the Indian Forest Service (Note: the Colorado border is only a
relatively few miles away from and to the north of the Archuleta plateau. -

"At 1951 hrs. all seven of us spotted a very bright light coming from the
northwest at a very high rate of speed. The object appeared to be boomerang
shaped with a very bright light just below its center (Some have alleged
that these 'boomerang' shaped vehicles may have some connection with a
super-secret black budget space operation called Alternative-3. - Branton).
The light was a bright white, blue and green. As it approached, it slowed
down [obviously under intelligent control], seemed to reverse direction,
finally stopping. When it stopped, a shower of what appeared to be sparks
were emitted from each end of the boomerang, and then it began moving
forward again and disappeared from sight at a very high rate of speed. All
this took place in approximately 10 to 15 seconds. We attempted to take a
picture of the object but were unsuccessful.

"About 2200 hours we climbed to the summit of Mt. Archuleta and watched for
about an hour and a half. We could see across the canyon in the moonlight.
This canyon wall is where Paul Bennewitz [prominent and well known
physicist and UFO investigator] claimed an 'alien' base is located and that
during the night their ships are seen entering and leaving cave openings in
the cliff wall. During our stay on the peak, we saw two very bright lights
on the cliff walls in the exact location where Paul said the base openings
were. There are no roads on this cliff. The lights would appear suddenly
and then fade over a period of time until you could not see them. At this
time we also heard voices that sounded like radio transmissions. The voices
were not understandable but they were there none the less. The same light
pattern was seen by myself and Edmound Gomez as we sat on the
about 0100 hours. We also heard voices. At one time we thought we could
hear trucks moving but we could not be sure about this. After 0200 hours
there were no more sightings or sounds.

"On Monday, 24 October 1988 the entire party climbed to the peak once
again. We were looking for evidence that there had been a crash of an
'experimental aircraft' flown by an Air Force General in 1983. This crash
was reported in the newspapers for two days as a small plane and then
hushed up. The craft was rumored to be a captured UFO, flown by Americans.
We were hoping to prove that there indeed had been a crash but also to find
some physical evidence.

"Dr. Bennewitz reported that the craft had clipped off a large tree in it's
descent, had hit another tree, regained altitude, skimmed over the peak of
Archuleta, [and] hit a third tree in the valley north of the peak. It was
then reported to have hit the ground, flipped over twice and came to rest.
We found the trees as reported by Bennewitz. They were all in line with
each other and the final resting place. The first tree was about 40 inches
in diameter. It was hit about 30 feet off the ground. There was no fire. I
have taken samples of this tree for analysis. The other two trees were
smaller [approximately 12 to 20 inches in diameter]. There was evidence of
fire with these. Samples of [these] trees were also taken. Between the
second tree and the third tree we found large pieces of what appeared to be
part of the first tree. One piece was burnt while next to it was one that
had not been burned. Samples were taken. While searching for physical
evidence, a standard issue style ball-point pen was found. This is of the
same type used by the U.S. Government but can also be purchased by the
general public. Strange to have been found in such a remote place as this
canyon. The alleged crash area showed a large SEMI-CIRCULAR area with new
vegetation. The area above the semi-circular area was covered with new
vegetation also. Samples of the soil of this area were taken.

"My overall impressions of this trip are mixed. I believe that there is
definitely something going on in the area. What it is, I do not know.
Perhaps there is a base there. Perhaps it is jointly operated by 'aliens'
and the government, as claimed by John Lear. Then again, it could be a US
base so super secret that there are no fences around to arouse any
suspicion... then again I cannot say for sure. I do know that the evidence
that we found and saw definitely points to the fact that something is going
on in this area."

In apparent confirmation of the above, Gabe Valdez -- the former State
Police officer in Dulce, New Mexico who was a part of the expedition
described above -- was contacted by researcher Alan deWalton in 1990, in an
attempt to confirm some of the information concerning his involvement in
the UFO-mutilation investigations. During a telephone conversation with
Valdez, the following was learned:

"-- He and others HAD seen strange flying objects in the area, however he
himself was unsure whether these were 'UFO's' of alien origin, or some type
of top secret aircraft being tested by some secret faction of the

"-- Something DID crash near Mt. Archuleta several years ago, but again, he
did not find any evidence conclusively proving whether it was an object of
human OR alien origin.

"-- There is another road leading to the Mt. Archuleta area [and mesa]
aside from the one which goes through the Ute Indian reservation. As for
the Ute Reservation road, much of it is in good condition [paved?]. Only
the area around the Archuleta region itself requires four-wheel drive

"-- He did investigate cattle mutilations, and at least in SOME cases a
known nerve agent was discovered in the carcasses, and other indications
suggesting that the cattle were being used for research in 'D.N.A.'

Quite by accident, while scanning the Internet, I was surprised to discover
yet another confirmation of the events described earlier by Jason Bishop.
This THIRD confirmation of UFO activity near Dulce, New Mexico by members
of the expedition team was given by none other than John Gilli, one of the
Mt. Archuleta expedition team members mentioned earlier. Gilli's own report



-- Report of UFO sighting over Mt. Archuleta, NM on October 23, 1988 by
John F. Gille et. al.


-- Southern slopes of Mt. Archuleta, 5 miles NW of Dulce, NM.

-- Location of the phenomenon: South to North trajectory for about two
miles stopping very close to Mt. Archuleta summit.

-- Estimated closest observers distance: 480 yards.

-- Distance from observers to spot where the UFO stopped: 510 yards.

-- Time: 7:51 pm Mountain time.

-- Duration: est. 5-6 seconds


-- Eliane Allegre, RN

-- Gabe Valdez

-- Edmund, friend of Valdez

-- "Jack" [pseudonym], PhD

-- Manuel, local kid

-- Greg, son of Valdez

-- Jeff, another son of Valdez

-- John Gille, PhD

(Note: "Jack" would probably be Jason Bishop, which is itself a pseudonym
used by a researcher and a friend of mine who uses this pseudonym because
of his deep-level research into some very dangerous areas of investigation.
That is, IF one considers the revelations such as those contained within
this volume to be 'dangerous' information under certain circumstances. -


I [John Gille] was interested in the Dulce area because of rumors related
to a jointly [CIA-Alien] occupied underground facility under Mt. Archuleta,
and to numerous UFO sightings, as reported by local residents.

A night of observation in the mountains had been planned under the
leadership of Valdez.

Since about 7:30pm, we had been playing OUIJA at the instigation of Valdez.
Just as we were processing the last person, one of Valdez's sons shouted:
"Look! Here it comes!"

[NOTE: I {Gille} DO NOT make the statement that there was a causal
correlation between what we had just been doing and what we saw next. I
merely report two consecutive events which may or may not have been


The object came from the south at great speed on a flat, straight,
rectilinear, horizontal trajectory resulting in a perfectly straight
luminous yellowish line. It was definitely not a plane or a shooting star.

There was no sound coming from the object.

The object stopped dead in its tracks near the top of the mountain.

At the same time, it became extremely luminous, lighting at least half the
sky. There was a display of various colors: yellow, pink, green, and a
shower of sparks.

Then the object folded on itself and disappeared.


-- New Mexico maps

-- US Geological Survey maps [Wirt Canyon]


-- Group photo of witnesses

-- Campsite

-- Mt. Archuleta

The trajectory was about 2000 ft. above the lowest point under the
estimated path of the object, which is the Navajo River, elevation 6600 ft.



* THE U.F.O. BBS - https:// *


Return to the main index