Watching  the  video,  "Oklahoma  City:   What Really Happened?,"
brought back the shock, horror and  sorrow felt by this writer on
April 19, 1995, the date  of  the  Oklahoma  City  bombing.   The
documentary is interspersed throughout with dramatic footage from
that  sad  day,  punctuating  the  many  witness  accounts with a
funereal undertone.
As   one  who  is  more  accustomed  to  reading  as  my  primary
information source, this video  adds  to  my familiarity with the
tragedy, putting before me real faces and voices to supplement my
understanding.  The faces I see are of average Americans, persons
with whom I might ordinarily interact at work  or  at  play,  all
describing  how  something  is  terribly  wrong with the official
story on what happened that morning in Oklahoma City. 
Among  the  many  witnesses  interviewed   are   Oklahoma   State
Representative  Charles  Key;  Glen Wilburn, whose two grandsons,
Chase and  Colton,  perished  in  the  explosion;  J.D.  Cash, an
investigative reporter who has interviewed over 100 witnesses  to
the  April  19th  events;  Mike  Moroz,  a tire shop employee who
innocently directed a lost Tim  McVeigh  and "John Doe #2" toward
the  doomed  Murrah  Building;  Brigadier  General   Ben   Partin
(retired),  an  explosives  expert;  and  Dr.  Raymond  Brown,  a
seismologist.   All  cast doubt on a supposed "single truck bomb"
being the sole cause of the April 19th bombing.
According to Wilburn, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
(BATF) may have had explosives stored in the Murrah Building.  He
cites witnesses who  have  confirmed  this.   J.D.  Cash, who has
personally interviewed over  100  witnesses  to  the  April  19th
tragedy,  says  that explosives *were* removed in the hours after
the initial blast.  One type  of explosive he believes was stored
is the deadly C4 -- "Charlie Cuatro" --  which,  though  normally
not  volatile,  could easily have been ignited by, for example, a
"fertilizer bomb" in a Ryder truck.
Were explosive devices secretly  removed  after the blast?  Alert
viewers of the early broadcast coverage coming from Oklahoma City
on April 19 will recall that there was more than one  bomb  scare
that morning.  Rescue workers and reporters, more than once, were
ordered  to  leave the area due to supposed additional explosives
having been found.  Were  BATF  arsenals, dangerously stored in a
building which  housed  a  child  care  center,  quietly  hustled
off-site during these interludes?  Some witnesses insist that TOW
missiles, hand grenades, and  high  explosives were stored in the
Murrah Building.  Although BATF and FBI pooh-pooh that these were
just "training devices," Cash responds that that is ridiculous.
Oklahoma  State  Representative Charles Key was in an office five
miles away from  ground  zero  when  he  both  heard and felt the
blast.  Gradually, he began to develop doubts as to the "Lone Nut
McVeigh" angle that was being disseminated  by  the  major  media
outlets.   For  example, he wondered why the reported size of the
bomb kept being upgraded.   You  may  recall  how the Ryder truck
which is said to have held the "fertilizer bomb" kept growing  in
size:  from about 16 feet long, to 24 feet long, until it finally
reached the maximum-sized truck available.  What finally clinched
Key's  doubts was the expert analysis by Brigadier General (ret.)
The video shows a press conference  held by Partin, in June 1995,
at which he proved that the idea of an unaided "fertilizer bomb,"
parked outside the building, having done the amount of damage  it
is  supposed  to  have  done,  is  not  possible.  The reinforced
columns supporting the structure  couldn't have been destroyed by
a blast, travelling through air.  Stresses  Partin:   "You  can't
destroy  hard  targets with blast.  *It* *just* *doesn't* *work*.
Reinforced columns in a building are hard targets."
Representative    Key     finally     decided    that    "serious
inconsistencies," between the official line on what happened  and
the  evidence and witness testimony he was hearing, required that
he step forward.  He tried  to  get a special oversight committee
-- independent of  federal  investigators  and  merely  taking  a
second look at conclusions reached by them -- but his request was
denied.  Finally, Key  was  forced  to  find whatever alternative
means he could to get the word out.  One way has been this video.
There is a lot more  in  the  video, "Oklahoma City:  What Really
Happened?", that I cannot cover in this review:  for  example,  a
Dr.  Raymond Brown, a seismologist whose analysis shows that more
than one bomb was  involved  in  the April 19th destruction; Mike
Moroz, a tire shop employee who innocently provided  instructions
to a lost Tim  McVeigh,  searching  for the Murrah Building early
that morning.  (Moroz is adamant that McVeigh was *not* alone  in
the  Ryder  truck); and evidence that BATF had prior knowledge of
the bomb danger.
It  is  disturbing  to hear our supposed "representatives" in the
U.S. Congress, and  other  supposed  guardians  of our safety and
liberties, routinely refering to the April 19, 1995 Oklahoma City
bombing as if the  crime  has  been  solved.   One  hears  stupid
statements  like, "In light of what happened in Oklahoma City, we
must have increased terrorist legislation."  Yet please bear this
in mind:  a  woman  or  man  is  entitled  to  the presumption of
innocence.  This is (or is supposed to  be)  a  hallmark  of  our
society;  that  one  is  "innocent  until  proven  guilty."   One
wouldn't   know  that  from  the  subtext  found  in  remarks  by
politicians  and  pundits   who   advertise  their  ignorance  in
 +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +
The video, "Oklahoma City:  What Really Happened?"  is  available
at  a  cost  of  $19.95 + $4.00 S/H by phoning 1-800-711-1976, or
write to Verity Inc.,  4004  Flora Drive, Norman, Oklahoma 73071.
For an additional cost of $5, an optional package  of  supporting
documentation is available.